St Augustin

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
Who lives sees much, who travels sees more.



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Travel article published

Pretty excited that a competition I entered on 'My Favourite Place' in On the Road magazine (Australian travelling magazine) ended up being the winner for July! Got a nice surprise when I got home to find a lovely big travel bag on wheels waiting on the doorstep! Was the first I knew of it! It'll be published in the July issue. Looking forward to reading it and seeing which photos they used. I wrote the article about a weekend away in a gorgeous French-inspired B & B in New Brighton on the Northern Coast of NSW. Was a lovely place, set right on the river. Pretty area with lots to see and do. Hopefully it's the first of many published articles...

No comments: