St Augustin

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
Who lives sees much, who travels sees more.



Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Townsville here I come

In a week or so I'm about to head off on a rather long road trip to Townsville in North Queensland. It will take 2 days to get there. I'm off to see my daughter Candice who manages a Coffee Club on the Strand, a beautiful promonade on the beach. It is brand new and only opened about a month ago, so she is looking forward to showing us (her dad and I) her baby. The trip will be beautiful. The only problem with this drive is that it goes too far from the coast. It just misses the ocean view, instead there is hundreds of kilometres of bush which does get boring after the first few hundres kilometres! It will be a great trip to document and photograph!

No comments: