St Augustin

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
Who lives sees much, who travels sees more.



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Aussie Travel

It is really good to get a good knowledge of your own country. How often do you travel to another country and ask locals questions only to hear that they've never been to the place you ask about. But not everyone has the travel bug I know, even to see their own country.
Australia is a mighty big country and I have covered a great deal of it. Western Australia is the only state I haven't visited, but I hope to rectify that before too long.
Meanwhile, I've always lived near Noosa, one of Australia's most beautiful areas, so I often act like a tourist in my own backyard. Visit http://www.visitnoosa.com/ and you might get an idea why I love living here. I am writing an article on Noosa for gonomad, the online travel site, so I hope I soon get it finished and sent off.
Happy travelling!

No comments: